Sunday, March 19, 2017

If I Stay

If I stay is a movie and a book, the book interested me when I saw the movie (made me cry). The book was written by Gayle Foreman. It based on a girl named Mia Hall (17 years old) she and her family were involved in a car accident. She was the only one that survived but she is in a coma. While she is on the coma she can see her family and friend visiting her. She finds herself in a hard situation she has to determine to live or die. My favorite quote from the book is "I'm not sure this is the world I belong in anymore. I'm not sure that I want to wake up." I really liked this quote because I believe that some point in a persons' life they will feel like they don't belong. I recommend this book to people who like novels and like to have a book to read and then watch the movie. Also get ready to cry!

2 comments:

  1. I like that movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really good movie it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete