Friday, October 7, 2016

Book Review!



The book I will be reviewing today is "To All The Boys I've Loved Before", this book is based on a girl named Lara Jean and her family. Her mother died when she was young so her older sister often played the mother role, but when she goes to college in whole other country. Later, she learns her private love letter she wrote to all the boys were sent to those boys. So has to face the total five boys in school. I give the book 5 out of 5 stars because I like the realistic feel even though it is fiction, also I usually don't really get into book but this book got all my interest. Even though this book is high school level it can be easily understood. I recommend this book to people who like romantic and realist books but also have patience. 





(NOT MY PHOTO)

No comments:

Post a Comment