Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years?

Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years?



           What are your personal goals?


   My personal goals  are to graduate high school I go to college.  To travel the world with positive people make lots of memories. I want to travel the world and  do crazy things like skydiving because you only have a couple years to be young and the rest of your life to be old. I also dream of getting married and start a family.



                            When you look 10 years a head, where do you see yourself.


      I see myself settling down with a job and my own place I call home.  Living in another state,  I want to be an independent and find myself.  It is not that I want to leave my family and state it just I don't want to feel judge.  I don't want to have to worry about people think.  Plus I feel as if I get a fresh start.




          What are you dreams and aspirations in addition to specific goals?
          I want to have a successful career, I know that I have the work hard to have a successful career  The only thing I am unsure about is what career I want for the rest of my life. I know I want a career that helps people, I know I want to spend a lot of time with my family.



         If unsure why? 

       I am unsure of  my career because I feel I cannot look into something and only think of the cons. I didn't nervous about what I want to do for the rest of my life. Plus I am the oldest cousin/sibling I have to set a good example for them. I don't want them to look at and think I didn't succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment