Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A few quotes I love

This is a quote that I really like. I like it for a few reasons actually. This quote is saying that nothing really doesn't bother us more than the things we chose not to say. This quote is basically saying how everything we don't say that we should've will haunt us for the rest of our lives. If we choose to nothing say one thing we wish we could get a chance to go back and say it to get it off our chest. I think this quote is really important because I'm pretty sure most of us in life can relate that we have chose not to say something we wish we could've.

Here is a picture of another quote I also enjoy. This quote states that the person that doesn't need anyone to tell them they're good enough is the most feared by everyone. The person doesn't need anyone's opinion to know that they are good enough and some people fear that because they are the type of people to need validation in whatever they do. This quote is showing that the one person that do sent care what anyone thinks, is the one that gets feared the most by people because other people wish they had that validation for themselves.

2 comments: