Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Friendship is happiness

        In life, friendships are very important. I know in my life friendship means everything to me. Without the close friends I have right now, I would be lost to be very honest. I have 3 very close best friends that I tell everything to. I know that they have my full trust and anything I need to tell them I could tell them, and they wouldn't judge me.We all started to get so close because let's face it,we are stuck together in 3 80 minute classes together everyday. They really made me feel like I could be myself around them and they didn't judge the real me.We have some of the best memories together and enjoy being together everyday. These 3 girl best friends I can count on for anything. Anything I need to talk about, they are there to listen. If I'm having a bad day, they are there to make me feel so much better and make me laugh until my stomach hurts. If I'm very excited about something coming up, they all are there to support me. I think it is so important that I have these 3 girls as friends because of the fact they have always been there for me whenever I really needed it. Now throughout life I know friends come and go but I would do anything for us to remain friends through high school. Even if we are separating I'd love to keep in touch with them because they're friendship is gold. They have really made my eighth grade year a blast and I can't wait to spend dinner dance and six flags with them. Most importantly, I can't wait to graduate with them as my best friends. I love them all equally so much and I can't thank them enough for making me feel great everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment