Sunday, May 14, 2017

What I Like to Do Over The Summer!

         Summer breaks is almost here, I know very exciting! So I am going to share what I like to do during summer break.

1. Go to Six Flags! I love going to Six Flags because I love roller coasters, also I plan to go with my friends a lot this summer which is going to be a lot of friends!

2. Have lazy days! I love having lazy days because you can just binge watch shows and not to have to go outside (we all have those days) when it's freaking hot!

3. Hang with friends! I love hanging with my friends because they make me laugh till my stomach hurts, and they are really fun!

4. Go to water parks! Going to water parks are really fun especially if they have lots of slides!

5. Go out of state! Every summer I always go out of state the last couple of years I've been to Georgia, Ohio, and  Wisconsin. This year I plan to go to Mexico to visit my family and go to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment